a. Group Name – GMS/SNN User Group
    b. Purpose of meeting:
    i. Share knowledge
    ii. Raise concerns
    iii. Identify new enhancements and prioritise
    iv. Record enhancements
    v. Update members
    c. Consent to share contact details

3. Frequency of meeting – Agreed approximately 3-4 months. Next one will be arranged for mid to end of October

4. Appointment of Chairperson - Agreed to take it in turns to host the meetings. The next meeting will be hosted by Rugby Borough

5. Support from StatMap – attendance at meeting if required – agreed to invite Jeannette if required. My be an “in-camera” discussion at the end, and if required StatMap can leave at this point.

6. Communication Plan – Email, Teams, WhatsApp / Recordings of meetings – It was agreed to record the user group meetings and share with clients. In-camera session towards the end of the meeting.
    Also noted that the StatMap Forum – GMS/SNN User Group has been activated, and users are encouraged to join. The agenda has been added to the site, for everyone to add to. These notes will also be added to the group Topics.

7. Specific Areas of Responsibility
    a. LLPG custodians
    b. LSG custodians
    c. SNN officers

8. AOB
    a. New Features – these videos will be added to the News and Noteworthy page of the website. New and Noteworthy — StatMap
    i. Shield – adding records
    ii. Sheild – batch records
    b. Roadmap – nothing was presented
    c. Released latest version – now confirmed as GMS is 58.9 from May 2024
    d. Enhancement ideas:
    i. SHIELD COMMENTS:

9. Mandy (S Derbyshire) – Do not allow record to be saved when C Tax Reference is added, when property is shown as under construction

10. Stuart (Blackburn with Darwen) – can Shield be turned off and on?

11. Mark (Rugby) – Date checking validation. Not allowing closed dates to be added if before the date of the record being opened.
    ii. QUESTIONS:

12. from Debbie (Waverley). Should postal addressable be changed to no when making record Historical. Answered by Ruth (Leicester) who said this was not necessary.

13. from Kay (Wandsworth and Richmond) stated his system is buffering all the time, and was anyone else experiencing this? Answered by Mark (Rugby), it has happened occasionally and was found that the network traffic was busy. Suggested Kay contacted their IT department to carryout some monitoring of network traffic.

14. Stuart (Blackburn with Darwen) – If the Master Organisation list is updated and implanted, is the changed applied to all systems at the same time?
    Meeting closed at 10.30.